Data Store Editor
Besides using the Data Store Tab that was mentioned in ,
Packet Tracer also allows users to edit the data store using the existing
DataStoreEditor script module.
- Current Attributes dropdown lists all of the
attributes that are currently being used for grading in Activity Wizard.
Users can remove any of these attributes by using the Delete button next
to the dropdown.
- New Attributes dropdown lists all of the attributes
that are not currently being used for grading in
Activity Wizard. When an item in the Current Attributes dropdown is
deleted or when a new attribute is added, that item will show up in the
New Attributes dropdown. Users can make any of these new attributes into
grading material by selecting the Add button next to the dropdown. The
selected item will disappear from the New Attributes dropdown and show
up on the Current Attributes dropdown under Grading Material.
- Users can view the attributes and their values that are associated
with a specific device/link/module.
- Users can also choose to change the value of an attribute or delete
the whole attribute all together.
- Users can also add a new attribute and its value to a specific
device/link/module. As mentioned earlier, the new attribute will
automatically be added to the New Attributes dropdown so users can
select it as a new grading material.
- The changes only apply to the specific device being selected.